When you're editing your email template in Inkbrush, you can modify your template's global settings, including the background color, top margin, image quality, and text styles.
- Click . The global settings for your email template are displayed.
- To add a title that will appear in title bar of your email (if your email is opened in a separate browser tab or window), in the Title tag field, enter a title.
- To add preview text that will appear after the subject line in the recipient's inbox, in the Preheader text field, enter the preview text.
- To change the background color of the cell, to the right of the Background color field, click . Then, specify a color, and click Done.
Note: Inkbrush automatically recommends background colors based on the colors already in your email template. However, you can manually select a color by doing either of the following:
- Click , and choose a color using the color picker.
- In the text box provided, enter a hex value for a color.
- To adjust the top margin, in the Top margin field, enter the new pixel value.